We offer support services in finance in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) :
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Accounting Standards (IAS) and IFR S
- Preparation and filing of financial statements for English companies in cooperation with Inland Revenue (UK) IAS and IFRS
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS as a precautionary measure
- Improving the image of an international company by filing financial statements in accordance with IAS (IFRS)
- Converting statements to align with IFRS
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IAS (IFRS)
- Creation of financial reporting systems in accordance with IAS (IFRS)
Nowadays, the presence of a company’s financial statements in accordance with IFRS significantly improves the “image” of the company. For said companies, opening accounts in the TOP-50 banks has been made much easier and faster.
The International Financial Reporting Standards are a set of generally accepted rules that have been specifically tailored to protect the interests of investors. International audits are, first and foremost, in the interests of organizations and enterprises that aim to attract foreign investment or sell their shares to international companies.
The international audit service may also be of interest to the potential investor who is planning to sell or buy a company. An interested individual or business may carry out an international audit for the purposes of improving the company’s image. This service is also used by owners of publicly-held companies.
You can receive more information about international audits as well as answers to questions regarding business optimization by reserving a free consultation by telephone at:
+7 495 785-0777
+7 495 785-1005